Terms and Condition
Merrycheerful.com is a website owned by Cassandra Kitchen LLC.
This website is operated by merrycheerful.com. Throughout the site, the terms “Merrycheerful”, “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Merrycheerful.com. Merrycheerful.com offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices here.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Merrycheerful.com owned and operated by Merrycheerful.com.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
For inquiries as regarding to our brand, price, features, shipping etc. visit the Website or, contact us at [email protected] for further details.
Site Ownership and Usage
Merrycheerful.com reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to advertisement, marketing, photos, audios, images, designs, software, text, and any other material.
Our ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of Merrycheerful.com to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can be dealt with in the Schedule.
Comments and Testimonials
For purpose of publicity, we may email you an approval request to use your favourable comments about our product(s) and/or service. We will always seek your consent before using your comment for publicity. In no case will your full name be displayed. If, at any time, you wish us to remove the testimonial please send us an email at [email protected] and we will remove the testimonial by next business day.
Meanwhile, all content provided on the Website is for informational purposes only. Merrycheerful.com makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Merrycheerful.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Merrycheerful.com will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Most parts of the website are accessible to all users. However, and for security reasons, some parts of the website are only accessible if you have placed an order with us and have an order number.
We Collect Your Details in Order To:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or question
- Process request and to send information and updates pertaining to your request. However, you must provide us with complete and accurate details.
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service.
Visitor Provided Materials
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law of Singapore;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Merrycheerful.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk.
Merrycheerful.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials on our website.
Links to and from other websites
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that Merrycheerful.com endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk;
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed;
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Under no circumstances will Merrycheerful.com be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of the Website.
- Merrycheerful.com will ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
- Unfortunately, malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and Merrycheerful.com cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
Supply of Materials
The users of our website are to supply all information required for Merrycheerful.com to complete the demand accordance with the agreed specification. Such information may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy and other Printed materials.
Fees and Payment
Prices for our brand of Benchtop Mixers are described on the Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference and Merrycheerful.com reserves the right to change the Prices, products and Services at any time without any prior notice.
This clause contains the default position for invoicing and payment. Any special terms should be put into the Schedule. Whichever way it goes, failure to make payment may result in cancellation of services.
Merrycheerful.com reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Site Terms and to take any action Merrycheerful.com deems appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e- mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
Merrycheerful.com reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Site Terms, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Website.
These incorporate by reference any notices contained on the Website and constitutes the entire agreement with respect to access to and use of the Website. If any provision of these Site Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
Terms and Conditions Changes
More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website.
This is to inform our users that we reserve the right to change our module of operation at any time.
If you have any questions, concerns, please contact our customer service staff Cassandra Gedeus using the form or via email at [email protected], we generally respond within 24 hours.